- Application for Supporting
Membership. Fill out this form
when applying for a corporate supporting membership.
- New Member Questionnaire. Ordinary
members have to answer this questionaire when applying for membership in the
KDE e.V. Please note that your membership has to be proposed by an existing
member to the membership before.
- Expense Report Form. Please fill out this
form when handing in receipts for costs the board has accepted to reimburse
you for. These forms do not apply for trips to sprints, conferences, etc. those
are governed by the Travel Cost Reimbursement Policy.
- Proxy Instructions. If you are an
active member of the KDE e.V. and are unable to attend the general assembly
you can give a proxy the right to vote for you. Fill out this form and make
sure the chairman of the general assembly has received it before the beginning
of the assembly.
Zuwendungsnachweis". If you are donating money to the KDE e.V., you can
use this form to make use of the German tax-exemption rules. For more
information, please refer to this page
- Fiduciary Licensing Documents. The FLA can be used to assign the
copyright in your contributions to KDE to KDE e.V.:
General information about the FLA is available here.
- FLA (Fiduciary License Agreement)
- The FRP is used as a document to direct how (potential) relicensing would occur.
- Agreement about local KDE
organization. This agreement is used between KDE e.V. and a local
organization representing KDE in a specific region. It grants the local
organization the limited right to represent KDE locally and use the KDE
trademark for that purpose. It's required that the local organization follows
KDE e.V.'s goals and non-profit rules.